$75.00 – Sold Out
Limit 1 per customer/household - This signed limited edition includes exclusive bonus materials
Emma is quiet, and often lonely, because the birthmark on her face scares the other kids in town. She lives with her kindly grandfather, who owns a factory where he creates the most beautiful dolls in the world.
One day while exploring the factory, Emma discovers a forgotten workbench and some wooden crates. Inside the crates are broken pieces of machinery and rejected doll parts, which Emma begins to assemble into dolls of her own design. They are very different from the dolls her grandfather makes, but Emma says this is what makes them special.
Emma loves her dolls, and she has no idea how much they love her back, but when two burglars sneak into the cottage where Emma and her grandfather are fast asleep, her new monster dolls will prove exactly how special they really are…
Featuring a timeless story by Brian James Freeman and beautiful full-color artwork by Vincent Chong, The Girl Who Builds Monsters is a tale for all ages.
NOTE FOR COLLECTORS:
The Signed & Slipcased Hardcover Limited Edition and the Signed & Traycased Hardcover Lettered Edition include a 32 page bonus section after the story that takes you "behind the scenes" of the writing and illustrating of the story with author and artists notes, conceptual art, sketches, and more!
Published as a Signed & Slipcased Hardcover Limited Edition:
• Limited to just 500 signed and numbered copies
• Signed by the author and artist on a full-color signature page
• Printed on acid-free paper
• Bound in full-cloth with colored head and tail bands
• Featuring hot foil stamping on the front boards and spine
• Includes a sewn-in satin ribbon page marker
• Printed and bound with stylish endpapers
• Smyth sewn to create a more durable binding
• Wrapped in a full-color dust jacket with a variant color scheme
• Includes exclusive "Behind the Scenes" bonus material
• Limited ONE TIME printing of this special edition
Product Info: PREORDER (ETA: Q3 2021), Published by Cemetery Dance Publications