I AM THE ABYSS is an anthology of personal afterlife fiction containing nine original novellas of horror and dark fantasy accompanied by nine original color paintings. Authors...View full product details
Nightmarish creatures are invading from the sea to destroy villages and kingdoms of pirate clans. Two powerful clan leaders take matters into their own hands...View full product details
Joshua Hoffine's First Book: A Collection of 13 Years of Horror Photography Dark Regions Press presents 'JOSHUA HOFFINE HORROR PHOTOGRAPHY', an oversized 12"x12" hardcover book...View full product details
After Jack Ketchum shocked the world with his debut novel Off Season, he followed it up with a sequel just as terrifying and shocking: Offspring....View full product details
"We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are." – Harry...View full product details
The sci-fi megalopolis known as Punktown created by author Jeffrey Thomas has inspired countless readers and writers around the world, many creating their own Punktown...View full product details
This DRM-free ebook bundle includes seven of our most popular Cthulhu Mythos titles and saves customers over 75% off retail price... and even includes a...View full product details
Limit 1 per customer/household. Jeff looked over his shoulder back to the hidden pigpen.Pearl was all he could see. Pearl. Sitting on his ass like...View full product details
Limit 1 per customer/household. In 1938, acclaimed science fiction author John W. Campbell published the novella Who Goes There?, about a team of scientists in...View full product details
We have such sights to show you. Open the puzzle box and unleash hell with this Clive Barker Hellraiser black t-shirt! Made of Broadcloth, offered in Small,...View full product details
Prisoner of Violence is a new graphic novel created by Joe R. Lansdale and written by Keith Lansdale based on the same island where the...View full product details
Celebrate your love for Cthulhu, the city of R'lyeh and Jurassic Park all at once with this clever men's t-shirt! Made of soft woven fabric,...View full product details
Limit 1 per customer/household
About this Deluxe Special Edition:
Stephen King and Owen King's collaborative novel, Sleeping Beauties.
In this spectacular father/son collaboration, the authors tell the highest of high-stakes stories: what might happen if women disappeared from the world of men?
In a future so real and near it might be now, something happens when women go to sleep; they become shrouded in a cocoon-like gauze. If they are awakened, if the gauze wrapping their bodies is disturbed or violated, the women become feral and spectacularly violent; and while they sleep they go to another place... The men of our world are abandoned, left to their increasingly primal devices. One woman, however, the mysterious Evie, is immune to the blessing or curse of the sleeping disease. Is Evie a medical anomaly to be studied? Or is she a demon who must be slain?
Set in a small Appalachian town whose primary employer is a women's prison, Sleeping Beauties is a wildly provocative, gloriously absorbing father/son collaboration between Stephen King and Owen King.
Printed in two colors and bound in fine materials, and there will be no second printings.
Special Features Exclusive to this Collector's Edition:
• Deluxe oversized design (7 inches X 10 inches) featuring two color interior printing
• Printed on a heavy interior specialty acid-free paper stock that is much thicker than the paper in a normal trade edition
• Featuring two colors of hot foil stamping on the front boards and spine
• Smyth sewn to create a more durable binding
• Deluxe bindings for all editions with colored head and tail bands
• Custom-made slipcase for the Gift Edition
• Epic wrap-around full color dust jacket artwork by Jana Heidersdorf
• Six to Eight full-color interior paintings by Jana Heidersdorf printed on a high-quality glossy stock and tipped into the book
• High-quality endpapers for all editions
• Extremely collectible print run that is a tiny fraction of the print run of the trade hardcover edition from Scribner — and you will NOT find our edition in chain bookstores!
Available from Dark Regions Press in one state:
• Slipcased Oversized Hardcover Gift Edition of only 1,750 illustrated copies printed in two colors with two-color hot foil stamping, a fine binding, and housed in a custom-made slipcase exclusive to this edition
Ordering Multiple Copies:
There is a limit of one (1) Gift Edition per person or household.
Product Information: Published by Cemetery Dance. Shipping ETA: 2019.