The Deluxe Manuscript Edition of A Princess of Mars is the fifth title in the ERB Limited Edition Collection.
Includes a leather bound book in dust jacket, manuscript portfolio, handcrafted dip pen and Dejah Thoris medallion all housed in a 7”x10” custom decorated case.
Each set features:
· A Leather Bound Book limited to 500 numbered copies signed by the artists and contributors with a corrected text, new foreword and preface.
· 20 Color Plates featuring the original (5) color Schoonover paintings and works by Frazetta, Abbett, Whelan, Manchess, Miller and including..
(4-6) New Paintings commissioned for this edition (Artists like Iain McCaig, Dave Dorman, Thomas Gianni, Tom Grindberg, Doug Klauba and others.)
· A Custom Case covered in Cialux cloth, with spine titling and decorations debossed in gold and 1st edition dust jacket illustration inlaid on the lid.
· ERB Manuscript Portfolio (1911-1912) for 'Under the Moons of Mars" containing replica manuscript pages, editor letters, the Munsey check to ERB for UMM, and first publication pulp cover and pages.
· Manuscript Pen (1911-1912)- replica of the dip pen used by ERB to write the holographic manuscript for Under the Moons of Mars.
· 2" Dejah Thoris Medallion - 3D portrait design in antique silver accented in gold, numbered to match the book and inserted inside the custom case.
· New Dust Jacket artwork and color Barsoom Map endpapers.
· 30+ Black and White Illustrations by Tom Yeates and others…
· Ships Nov./Dec. 2019
Product Info: Published by ERB Books, PREORDER (ETA: Q4 2019/Q1 2020)
Limit 2 per customer/household of each mystery box type - PREORDER (shipping ETA's listed below) - Available for a limited-time only! UPDATE 07/10/2020 - Clive Barker Mystery...View full product details
Limit 5 Mystery Boxes per customer/household UPDATE 06/11/2020 - Malorie: A Bird Box Novel Special Edition by Josh Malerman 5 Signed & Numbered Limited Edition...View full product details
Limit 1 per customer/household “A highly contagious rabies-like virus that turns its victims into homicidal maniacs drives this standout thriller from Stoker Award winner Tremblay...View full product details
Limit 1 Per Customer/Household "One of the best collections of the 21st century."—Stephen KingA chilling collection of psychological suspense and literary horror from the multiple...View full product details