Limit 1 per customer.
About this Deluxe Special Edition:
Stephen King and Owen King's collaborative novel, Sleeping Beauties.
In this spectacular father/son collaboration, the authors tell the highest of high-stakes stories: what might happen if women disappeared from the world of men?
In a future so real and near it might be now, something happens when women go to sleep; they become shrouded in a cocoon-like gauze. If they are awakened, if the gauze wrapping their bodies is disturbed or violated, the women become feral and spectacularly violent; and while they sleep they go to another place... The men of our world are abandoned, left to their increasingly primal devices. One woman, however, the mysterious Evie, is immune to the blessing or curse of the sleeping disease. Is Evie a medical anomaly to be studied? Or is she a demon who must be slain?
Set in a small Appalachian town whose primary employer is a women's prison, Sleeping Beauties is a wildly provocative, gloriously absorbing father/son collaboration between Stephen King and Owen King.
Printed in two colors and bound in fine materials, and there will be no second printings.
Special Features Exclusive to this Collector's Edition:
• Deluxe oversized design (7 inches X 10 inches) featuring two color interior printing
• Printed on a heavy interior specialty acid-free paper stock that is much thicker than the paper in a normal trade edition
• Featuring two colors of hot foil stamping on the front boards and spine
• Smyth sewn to create a more durable binding
• Deluxe bindings for all editions with colored head and tail bands
• Custom-made slipcase for the Gift Edition, custom-made traycase for the Signed Limited Edition, and hand-made traycase for the Deluxe Lettered Edition
• Epic wrap-around full color dust jacket artwork by Jana Heidersdorf
• A different full-color dust jacket for Signed Limited Edition
• Six to Eight full-color interior paintings by Jana Heidersdorf printed on a high-quality glossy stock and tipped into the book
• High-quality endpapers for all editions
• Full-color signature sheets in the signed editions
• Extremely collectible print run that is a tiny fraction of the print run of the trade hardcover edition from Scribner — and you will NOT find our edition in chain bookstores!
Available from Dark Regions Press in one state:
• Slipcased Oversized Hardcover Gift Edition of only 1,750 illustrated copies printed in two colors with two-color hot foil stamping, a fine binding, and housed in a custom-made slipcase exclusive to this edition
Ordering Multiple Copies:
There is a limit of one (1) Gift Edition per person or household.
Product Information: Published by Cemetery Dance. Shipping ETA: 2018.
No coupon codes/store credit/gift cards can be used on this bundle. The new Stephen King Collectible Bundle Version 2 is the sequel to our Stephen...View full product details
LIMIT: one per customer. SynopsisFeaturing two pieces of full-color artwork by Mark Stutzman and TWENTY black and white interior illustrations by Chris OdgersAbout the Book:This new...View full product details
The Colorado Kid by Stephen King Limited Edition Unsigned Gift Hardcover with Dave McKean Dust Jacket SynopsisOn an island off the coast of Maine, a...View full product details
Limit 1 per customer. Originally published in 1987, Misery was nominated for the World Fantasy Award for Best Novel in 1988, and was later made...View full product details