Limit 1 Per Customer/Household
Running with the Demon was recognized immediately upon publication as a masterpiece, a bold departure that promised to revitalize contemporary urban fantasy and showcase Terry Brooks's vast storytelling gifts as never before. The second book of the series, A Knight of the Word, raised expectations even higher. Now, in Angel Fire East, Terry Brooks brings his bestselling epic trilogy of good and evil to an unforgettable close.
As a Knight of the Word, John Ross has struggled against the tireless dark forces of the Void for twenty-five years. A rootless wanderer scarred as deeply by the magic he wields as by the unspeakable horrors he has witnessed in its service, Ross is driven by dreams that show the world reduced to blood and ashed by the Void and its minions. The grim future he dreams each night will come true unless he can stop them now, in the present. But for all his power, John Ross is only one man, while the demons he hunts—and which hunt him in turn—are legion.
Special Features Exclusive to this Deluxe Collector's Edition:
• deluxe oversized design different from any other edition
• a full-color signature sheet personally signed by the author
• fine binding for both the Limited Edition and the Lettered Edition
• epic cover artwork by Tomislav Tikulin
• extremely collectible print run that is a tiny fraction of the hundreds of thousands of copies of the edition you'll see in bookstores — and you will NOT see our edition in chain bookstores!
Offered in this state on this page:
• Deluxe Oversized Hardcover Limited Edition of 698 signed and hand-numbered copies bound in full-cloth, Smyth sewn, and featuring a full-color signature sheet ($50)
Product Info: Short-Term PREORDER (ETA: October 2019), Published by Cemetery Dance
UPDATE 06/26/2020 - Today, Friday June 26th is the LAST DAY to reserve the Stephen King Mystery Boxes until 100% of all preorders have been shipped!...View full product details
UPDATE JAN 14TH: Due to a large influx of orders we are transferring remaining inventory from our storage warehouse to our fulfillment manager and the numbered...View full product details
Limit 1 per customer/household. In 1938, acclaimed science fiction author John W. Campbell published the novella Who Goes There?, about a team of scientists in...View full product details
Come one come all to Richard Laymon’s Funland… Special Definitive Edition! Arcades, rides, even live banjo music! There will be plenty to enjoy… just keep...View full product details