Limit 1 per customer/household
At the Earth’s Core – The Letterpress Edition the companion set to Tarzan of the Apes – The Artist Edition and A Princess of Mars – The Manuscript Edition and the seventh title in the ERB Limited Edition Collection authorized by and published under the imprint of ERB Inc. of Tarzana, Ca.
Each Letterpress Edition Set Includes:
- Book & clamshell box (10”x7”x3”) handcrafted in blue leather, smyth-sewn binding, original dust jacket, illustrated endpapers limited to 52 lettered & 648 numbered sets signed by Phil Burger (Preface), William Stout (Artist’s Preface), Jaime Chase and Bob Eggleton. These are PC (Publisher's Copy) sets.
- Letterpress printed on premium paper from metal plates like the 1922 A. C. McClurg first edition produced 100 years ago.
- (24) Tipped-In Color Plates – featuring artwork by Frazetta, St. John, Sanjulian, Stout, Yeates, Jusko, Jones, and many more.
- (100+) B & W Illustrations throughout the text.
- Frank Frazetta Printing Plate – Each set includes an authentic metal printing plate designed for the publication of this edition based on the work of Frank Frazetta.
- At the Earth’s Core Collector Portfolio - includes replica letters, notebook pages, pulp excerpts, the 1st newspaper serialization, advertising standee, two posters of artwork and the A. C. McClurg book contract.
Product info: PREORDER (ETA: March/April 2023), published by ERB Books