€175,95 – Sold Out
Limit: 1 Per Customer
These FOUR SHORT NOVELS by #1 New York Times bestselling author Joe Hill will be published as four individual hardcover special editions housed together in a custom-made slipcase. Each volume will feature artwork by a different artist personally selected by the author to bring his vision to life.
About the Book
This set collects four original and chilling novels, ingeniously wrought gems of terror by Joe Hill, the brilliantly imaginative, #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Fireman.
"Snapshot" is the disturbing story of a Silicon Valley adolescent who finds himself threatened by "The Phoenician," a tattooed thug who possesses a Polaroid Instant Camera that erases memories, snap by snap.
A young man takes to the skies to experience his first parachute jump... and winds up a castaway on an impossibly solid cloud, a Prospero's island of roiling vapor that seems animated by a mind of its own in "Aloft."
On a seemingly ordinary day in Boulder, Colorado, the clouds open up in a downpour of nails—splinters of bright crystal that shred the skin of anyone not safely under cover. "Rain" explores this escalating apocalyptic event, as the deluge of nails spreads out across the country and around the world.
In "Loaded," a mall security guard in a coastal Florida town courageously stops a mass shooting and becomes a hero to the modern gun rights movement. But under the glare of the spotlights, his story begins to unravel, taking his sanity with it. When an out-of-control summer blaze approaches the town, he will reach for the gun again and embark on one last day of reckoning.
Masterfully exploring classic literary themes through the prism of the supernatural, Strange Weather is a stellar collection from one of the most vibrant imaginations working in horror today.
Published as a Signed Limited Edition Set of FOUR separate hardcovers housed in a slipcase:
• Limited to just 948 signed, slipcased, and numbered copies
• Snapshot will be personally signed by Joe Hill on a unique signature page; all four volumes will be signed by their respective artists
• Printed on 60# acid-free paper
• Bound in full-cloth with colored head and tail bands
• Featuring hot foil stamping on the front boards and spine
• Printed and bound with full-color endpapers
• Smyth sewn to create a more durable binding
• Each book wrapped in a full-color dust jacket featuring artwork by the artist for that volume
• Limited ONE TIME printing of this special edition set
Product Information: Published by Cemetery Dance. Preorder (ETA: 2018/2019)