CHF 80.00 – Sold Out
Limit 1 per customer/household
Stephen King says: "Gillian Flynn is the real deal, a sharp, acerbic, and compelling storyteller with a knack for the macabre."
About the Book:
Libby Day was seven when her mother and two sisters were murdered in "The Satan Sacrifice of Kinnakee, Kansas." She survived—and famously testified that her fifteen-year-old brother, Ben, was the killer.
Twenty-five years later, the Kill Club—a secret society obsessed with notorious crimes—locates Libby and pumps her for details. They hope to discover proof that may free Ben.
Libby hopes to turn a profit off her tragic history: She'll reconnect with the players from that night and report her findings to the club—for a fee. As Libby's search takes her from shabby Missouri strip clubs to abandoned Oklahoma tourist towns, the unimaginable truth emerges, and Libby finds herself right back where she started—on the run from a killer.
Published as a Slipcased Hardcover Limited Edition:
• Limited to just 948 signed and hand-numbered copies
• Personally signed by the author on a unique signature page
• Printed on 60# acid-free paper
• Bound in a three piece binding with leather and full-cloth with colored head and tail bands
• Featuring hot foil stamping on the front boards and spine
• Printed and bound with stylish black and white marbled endpapers
• Smyth sewn to create a more durable binding
• Each copy housed in a fine, hand-made slipcase made with the same cloth as the book's binding
• Limited ONE TIME printing of this special edition
Product Info: PREORDER (Forthcoming), Published by Cemetery Dance Publications