CHF 46.00 – Sold Out
Limit 1 per customer/household.
Introduction by Chris Ryall, Editor-in-Chief at Skybound Entertainment and the co-founder and Editorial Director of Syzygy Publishing.
About the Book:
In September 1978, Stephen King published The Stand, a massive, post-apocalyptic story that captured the imagination of his growing legion of Constant Readers, introducing them to his ultimate villain, Randall Flagg. Over the course of time, the tale of good and evil only gained in popularity, leading to the 1990 publication of The Stand: Complete and Uncut, which gave audiences the author's original vision for his novel.
In This Dark Chest of Wonders: 40 Years of Stephen King's The Stand, Andy Burns (Wrapped In Plastic: Twin Peaks, BiffBamPop.com) tells the story behind the story of King's enduring opus and delves deep into its various incarnations — the unfilmed George A. Romero adaptation; the 1994 ABC mini-series; the audiobook; and Marvel Comics' adaptation.
Included are exclusive interviews with Stephen King experts Bev Vincent, Robin Furth, Mick Garris, Jamey Sheridan, WG Snuffy Walden, Grover Gardner, Ralph Macchio, Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa and Mike Perkins.
This Dark Chest of Wonders: 40 Years of The Stand delivers a complete and uncut look into one of Stephen King's most enduring achievements.
Published as a Hardcover Signed Limited Edition:
• Limited to just 1,000 signed copies
• Personally signed by the author on a unique signature page
• Printed on 60# acid-free paper
• Featuring a high-end binding with colored head and tail bands
• Printed and bound with custom endsheets
• Featuring hot foil stamping on the front boards and spine
• Smyth sewn to create a more durable binding
• Limited ONE TIME printing of this special edition
• Sold out from the publisher
Product Info: Shipping Now, Published by Cemetery Dance
Collections: Out of Stock Products
Category: stephen king , the stand
Type: Out of Stock Product