October 24, 2019
We have some new production updates for our customers!
Dreams from the Witch House Deluxe Hardcover - we have the completed books and slipcases in-hand and are prepping all customer orders right now! We anticipate the first shipments to start by Halloween. Thank you to all customers for your patience and our goal is to ship 90% of Dreams from the Witch House deluxe orders by November 10th.
The Boke of the Divill by Reggie Oliver Signed & Numbered Hardcover - the books are done and are shipping to us now! We expect to receive the books by November 5th and giving time for order prepping shipments on Boke of the Divill limited should start by November 15th.
The Children of Gla'aki Deluxe Signed & Lettered Hardcover - books and slipcases are done, now the dust jackets are being printed! This deluxe edition should be complete and ready to ship by end of November. We'll be keeping our customers posted on this.
The Big Book of Hap and Leonard by Joe R. Lansdale Signed Limited - we have received our shipment of this title and orders will start shipping by November 1st! Watch for a shipping notice coming to your e-mail inbox soon.
Rosemary's Baby Artist Gift Edition - shipping now, so far about 30% of customer orders have been shipped and the remaining 70% will be shipped by Halloween.
Cardinal Black by Robert McCammon Signed & Numbered UK Hardcover - our shipment has arrived and we are now prepping customer orders which should start going out by Halloween!
Thank you to all customers for your continued patience and we'll be posting more production updates on other titles soon. Have a great Halloween with friends and family!
June 09, 2022
July 17, 2021
December 29, 2020