The Zombie Survival Guide is your key to survival against the hordes of undead who may be stalking you right now. Fully illustrated and exhaustively comprehensive, this book covers everything you need to know, including how to understand zombie physiology and behavior, the most effective defense tactics and weaponry, ways to outfit your home for a long siege, and how to survive and adapt in any territory or terrain.
Top 10 Lessons for Surviving a Zombie Attack
1. Organize before they rise!
2. They feel no fear, why should you?
3. Use your head: cut off theirs.
4. Blades don’t need reloading.
5. Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair.
6. Get up the staircase, then destroy it.
7. Get out of the car, get onto the bike.
8. Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert!
9. No place is safe, only safer.
10. The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on.
Don’t be carefree and foolish with your most precious asset—life. This book is your key to survival against the hordes of undead who may be stalking you right now without your even knowing it. The Zombie Survival Guide offers complete protection through trusted, proven tips for safeguarding yourself and your loved ones against the living dead. It is a book that can save your life.
- Signed/Numbered Limited Edition Hardcover. Signed by the author on the limitation page. One of only 948 copies done. New, unread copy. (SOLD OUT/OUT OF PRINT from publisher).
UPDATE JAN 14TH: Due to a large influx of orders we are transferring remaining inventory from our storage warehouse to our fulfillment manager and the numbered...View full product details
Come one come all to Richard Laymon’s Funland… Special Definitive Edition! Arcades, rides, even live banjo music! There will be plenty to enjoy… just keep...View full product details
NEW 12/05 - Stephen King Mystery Box now available for preorder on this page! Auto discount by 50% when added to shopping cart. Detailed information...View full product details