“A tremendous book—thought-provoking and terrifying, with tension that winds up like a chain. The Cabin at the End of the World is Tremblay’s personal best. It’s that good.”
Winner of the 2019 Bram Stoker Award for Superior Achievement in a Novel and 2019 Locus Awards Winner for Best Horror Novel—The Cabin at the End of the World adds an inventive twist to the home invasion horror story in a heart-palpitating novel of psychological suspense.
Seven-year-old Wen and her parents, Eric and Andrew, are vacationing at a remote cabin on a quiet New Hampshire lake. Their closest neighbors are more than two miles in either direction along a rutted dirt road.
One afternoon, as Wen catches grasshoppers in the front yard, a stranger unexpectedly appears in the driveway. Leonard is the largest man Wen has ever seen but he is young, friendly, and he wins her over almost instantly. Leonard and Wen talk and play until Leonard abruptly apologizes and tells Wen, "None of what’s going to happen is your fault". Three more strangers then arrive at the cabin carrying unidentifiable, menacing objects. As Wen sprints inside to warn her parents, Leonard calls out: "Your dads won’t want to let us in, Wen. But they have to. We need your help to save the world."
Thus begins an unbearably tense, gripping tale of paranoia, sacrifice, apocalypse, and survival that escalates to a shattering conclusion, one in which the fate of a loving family and quite possibly all of humanity are entwined. The Cabin at the End of the World is a masterpiece of terror and suspense from the fantastically fertile imagination of Paul Tremblay.Signed Limited Hardcover Edition:
- Limited to only 400 signed and hand-numbered copies
- Personally signed by Paul Tremblay on a specially designed full-colour illustrated signature page
- Larger 6.14” x 9.21” trim size
- Printed on 90gsm acid-free paper
- Bound in cloth with coloured head and tail bands
- Hot foil stamping on the front boards and spine
- Offset printed and bound with full-colour endpapers
- Sewn binding for increased durability
- Dust jacket artwork and interior illustrations by Daniele Serra
- Including extra bonus material not published in other editions
Product Info: Published by SST. IN STOCK & SHIPPING NOW!