• a foreword by Stephen King
• an introduction by John D. MacDonald
• a brand new afterword by Stewart O'Nan
• deluxe oversized design (7 inches X 10 inches) featuring two color interior printing
• printed on a heavy interior specialty paper stock that is much thicker than the paper in a normal trade edition
• custom-made slipcase for the Gift Edition, custom-made traycase for the Numbered Artist Edition, and custom-made three piece traycase for the Deluxe Lettered Artist Edition
• epic wrap-around full color dust jacket artwork by Mark Stutzman for the Gift Edition
• a different full color dust jacket for the Numbered Artist Edition painted by Mark Stutzman
• TWENTY black and white interior illustrations by Chris Odgers — see just a few samples above!
• signature sheet artwork for all three editions by Glenn Chadbourne
• high-quality endpapers and fine bindings
• extremely collectible print run that is a tiny fraction of the TENS OF MILLIONS of copies of this novel you've seen in bookstores over the years!
Product Information: Published by Cemetery Dance. ETA: Q2 2019.
Limit 1 per customer/household About this Deluxe Special Edition:Stephen King and Owen King's collaborative novel, Sleeping Beauties.In this spectacular father/son collaboration, the authors tell the...View full product details
Fasten your seatbelts for an anthology of turbulent tales curated by Stephen King and Bev Vincent. This exciting new anthology, perfect for airport or airplane...View full product details
No coupon codes/store credit/gift cards can be used on this bundle. The new Stephen King Collectible Bundle Version 2 is the sequel to our Stephen...View full product details
Sold Out $275.00
Limit 1 Per Customer. About the Book:The Overlook Hotel claimed the most beautiful physical setting of any resort in the world; but Jack Torrance, the new...View full product details