Limit 1 Per Customer/Household
Signed & Slipcased Limited Edition Hardcover:
• Printed at a larger trim size than the trade hardcover edition, with a different interior design!
• Limited to just 750 signed and numbered copies
• Personally signed by Richard Chizmar on a unique signature page
• Housed in a custom-made slipcase
• Includes exclusive interior artwork that does not appear in any trade edition
• Featuring other exclusive Bonus Items we cannot yet announce to the general public!
• Printed on 60# acid-free archival quality paper
• Bound in a fine material with colored head and tail bands
• Featuring hot foil stamping on the front boards and spine
• Printed and bound with full-color endpapers
• Smyth sewn to create a more durable binding
• Wrapped in a DIFFERENT full-color dust jacket
• Limited ONE TIME printing of this special edition
Something evil has swept into the small western Maine town of Castle Rock on the heels of the latest winter storm. Sheriff Norris Ridgewick and his team are desperately searching for two missing girls, but time is running out to bring them home alive.
In Washington D.C., thirty-seven-year-old Gwendy Peterson couldn't be more different from the self-conscious teenaged girl who once spent a summer running up Castle Rock's Suicide Stairs. That same summer, she was entrusted—or some might say cursed—with the extraordinary button box by Richard Farris, the mysterious stranger in the black suit. The seductive and powerful box offered Gwendy small gifts in exchange for its care and feeding until Farris eventually returned, promising Gwendy she'd never see the box again.
One day, though, the button box shows up without warning—and without Richard Farris to explain why, or what she's supposed to do with it. The mysterious reappearance of the box, along with the troubling disappearances in Castle Rock, leads Gwendy home again...where she just might be able to help rescue the missing girls and stop a madman before he does something ghastly.
From New York Times bestseller Richard Chizmar comes Gwendy's Magic Feather, a breathtaking novel that asks whether our lives are controlled by fate or the choices we make—and what price we might have to pay for those choices when we reach for the things we most desire. Prepare to return again to Stephen King's Castle Rock, the sleepy little town built on a bedrock of deep, dark secrets, which is about to awaken from its quiet slumber once more.
Product Info: PREORDER (ETA: Q4 2019), Published by Cemetery Dance
Limit 1 per customer/household. In 1938, acclaimed science fiction author John W. Campbell published the novella Who Goes There?, about a team of scientists in...View full product details
Limit 1 per edition type per customer/household Will Rabjohns, perhaps the most famous wildlife photographer in the world, has made his reputation chronicling the fates...View full product details
This special preorder ends May 31st! Revival by Stephen King is a dark and electrifying novel about addiction, fanaticism, and what might exist on the...View full product details
Limit 1 Per Customer/Household Signed Limited Hardcover Edition: Limited to only 400 signed and hand-numbered copies Personally signed by Joe R. Lansdale and Dirk Berger...View full product details