UPDATE: The Colorado Kid Special Edition (PS)

March 20, 2018

We were only shipped 30% of our original order on this volume initially and sincerely apologize to our customers who were affected by this delay. We are happy to report the other 70% of our order is currently in transit from the publisher in the United Kingdom and is estimated to reach us by March 28th.. after that remaining orders will ship end of March and early April. Watch for a shipping notice from us soon!