There are a few things our customers should be aware of in regards to the new DarkRegions.com website:
- All customer accounts were imported, but passwords were reset to temporaries. E-mails were sent to all customer account e-mails with this information. If you did not receive this e-mail, please Contact Us.
- Due to incompatibilities between e-commerce platforms, order histories could not be imported into the new website. We have all outstanding order history from the previous website, so if you require any information on any past/present orders, please Contact Us.
- If you have any issues/feedback for any portions of the new website, please Contact Us.
- Free USPS Postage is now included for any sized United States based order, but we now charge a base $2 packaging & handling fee to cover material/labor costs. More information can be found on our Shipping page.
- International orders now include Super Saver Shipping (as little as $5 to any country in the world, paperbacks only), 40% discount on First Class International rates and a 20% discount on USPS International Priority Mail shipping rates. More information can be found on our Shipping page.
- Product pages now have their information split up into tabs underneath the Add to Cart button. These tabs have all of the information regarding shipping, biographies, availability, extra info etc.
Thank you and we hope you enjoy the new DarkRegions.com website!
The post Things You Should Know About the New Website appeared first on Dark Regions Press - Books of Horror, Fantasy and Science Fiction.