Dark Regions Press only offers preorders from other publishers now in very limited/special circumstances. Multiple deluxe oversized slipcased gift editions of Sleeping Beauties by Stephen King and Owen King have been reserved and are now being offered in a special preorder exclusively for Horror Summer Sale customers that use coupon code SUMMER50 or SUMMER500. Our slipcased oversized editions of Sleeping Beauties are limited to one copy per customer, retail price ($125 each) and only 10 copies total are available in this limited preorder!
HOW TO RESERVE a copy of Sleeping Beauties by Stephen King and Owen King Deluxe Oversized Slipcased Gift Edition: Place an order in the Horror Summer Sale using either coupon code SUMMER50 or SUMMER500 then Contact Us letting us know you'd like to reserve a copy!
About Sleeping Beauties by Stephen King and Owen King
Slipcased Oversized Hardcover Gift Edition of only 1,750 illustrated copies printed in two colors with two-color hot foil stamping, a fine binding, and housed in a custom-made slipcase exclusive to this edition ($125)
Deluxe Special Limited Edition of Stephen King and Owen King's collaborative novel, Sleeping Beauties.
In this spectacular father/son collaboration, the authors tell the highest of high-stakes stories: what might happen if women disappeared from the world of men?
In a future so real and near it might be now, something happens when women go to sleep; they become shrouded in a cocoon-like gauze. If they are awakened, if the gauze wrapping their bodies is disturbed or violated, the women become feral and spectacularly violent; and while they sleep they go to another place... The men of our world are abandoned, left to their increasingly primal devices. One woman, however, the mysterious Evie, is immune to the blessing or curse of the sleeping disease. Is Evie a medical anomaly to be studied? Or is she a demon who must be slain?
Set in a small Appalachian town whose primary employer is a women's prison, Sleeping Beauties is a wildly provocative, gloriously absorbing father/son collaboration between Stephen King and Owen King.
The exclusive Cemetery Dance Special Limited Edition will be published in three states, all of them printed in two colors and bound in fine materials, and there will be no second printings.
Special Features Exclusive to this Collector's Edition:
• Deluxe oversized design (7 inches X 10 inches) featuring two color interior printing
• Printed on a heavy interior specialty acid-free paper stock that is much thicker than the paper in a normal trade edition
• Featuring two colors of hot foil stamping on the front boards and spine
• Smyth sewn to create a more durable binding
• Deluxe bindings for all editions with colored head and tail bands
• Custom-made slipcase for the Gift Edition, custom-made traycase for the Signed Limited Edition, and hand-made traycase for the Deluxe Lettered Edition
• Epic wrap-around full color dust jacket artwork by Jana Heidersdorf
• A different full-color dust jacket for Signed Limited Edition
• Six to Eight full-color interior paintings by Jana Heidersdorf printed on a high-quality glossy stock and tipped into the book
• High-quality endpapers for all editions
• Full-color signature sheets in the signed editions
• Extremely collectible print run that is a tiny fraction of the print run of the trade hardcover edition from Scribner — and you will NOT find our edition in chain bookstores!
Limit 1 Per Customer, Only 10 Copies Available.